Saturday, November 27, 2010

Letters from Japanese Pen Pal: Part Two

Dear Rachel,
Japan is warm, a little hot. I saw many movies in Golden Week. I saw "Star Wars Episode 1," "Deep End of the Ocean," and so on. I like "Star Wars" very much and I like Ewan Macleger very much. He is hot!!! Who do you like? "Brass" is a good movie, too. What movie do you like? I want to see "Green Mile."
Bye,
Love Lisa


Dear Rachel,
How was the prom? I wanted to see you when you wore a big formal dress. If you took pictures in prom, please show me. I think you were sooo sweet.
We can see the American movie almost several months later than you see them in U.S.A.
I want to see "The Green Mile" but I can't see it on video yet. Perhaps, I can see it on video a few months later. I like Tom Hanks (I don't know his name's spell). Apollo 13 is my favorite movie.
Bye
Love Lisa


Dear Rachel,
I couldn't write you for long time. Sorry.
I had to study for test. Yesterday was my birthday. I'm 16 years old.
When I finish the test, I'll write you email almost Everyday. [you BETTER, Lisa!]
Test begins next Monday.
Bye


Dear Rachel,
I'll have English words test tomorrow.
I have to study, but I don't want to do.
I saw Kabuki the day before yesterday. This was the first time for me. But had a exam, so I couldn't relax. [At the time, I could not relate to this at all. My schooling was so easy and such a joke at this point that I couldn't understand why she was so upset over an exam. Poor Lisa!]
My parents will take me to German and Switzerland in summer vacation for my birthday. [Okay, maybe I don't feel so bad for Lisa after all.]
What do you want for your birthday from your parents? [Twenty bucks? A hug?]
Bye,
Love Lisa




Can you tell which one is the Japanese girl? Because I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment